NG is received through upstream 17.5 Km pipeline (DM2FG1) from Saudi Aramco Gas receiving station to Filtration & Pressure reducing station (Primary Station). In Filtration & Pressure reducing station pressure is reduced from 50 bar to around 22 bar & the gas flows to M/s EGC custody metering station. In both the Filtration, Regulating & Metering Skid Emergency shutdown valve is placed to shut off the gas in case of emergency.
From the Primary Station, EGC has laid around 44 Km of underground Carbon steel pipeline network of various sizes from (16’’ to 2’’) up to the customer premises. At the customer site, EGC is providing a Metering & Regulating skid (Secondary Skid) to regulate the gas pressure according to the customer requirement.
To maintain the integrity of the gas pipeline network, to increase the availability of gas grid and to ensure public safety through responsible operations, we do the following Operation & Maintenance activities
1. 24 x 7 Control Room to monitor the Operation Matrix.
2. Daily progress Report for Gas Sales Quantity
3. Pipeline Patrolling to monitor external digging work
4. Inspection & Maintenance of secondary Gas Metering & Regulating Skids
5. Inspection & maintenance of Isolation Valves
6. Monitoring pipe to Soil Potential of Pipeline Network
7. CP survey for monitoring coating damage (CIPS, DCVG)
8. Pipeline inspection walk using RMLD Leak survey unit
9. Inspection of Gas Pipeline & FOC Markers
11.Pipeline Thickness Measurement
12. In plant Piping Inspection
13. Preventive Maintenance activities to the network & skids